LIVE PIER CAM
COFEE BAR MENU
JIMMY'S ON THE PIER
2022 Pot Tourney Rules
All Ages Buy In $50 (PIER ACCESS TICKET SOLD SEPARATELY)
Longest Redfish (inches)
1st: 2023 Season Pass & 35% Tourney Pot
2nd: 2023 Season Pass & 20% Tourney Pot
3rd: 2023 Season Pass & 15% Tourney Pot
*Participants over 17 MUST SHOW FISHING LICENSE TO CHECK IN.
*Participants must follow all pier rules and state regulations.
Participants found in violation will be disqualified from our tournament.
*All entries must be measured by tournament officials.
*All Entries MUST BE LIVING.
*Two (2) Tourney Rods per Angler. Note: Participants under 10 are exempt from the one rod rule for kids during this tournament.
Only fish caught on marked TOURNEY ROD will be measured to place.
Participants may only use a third rod to catch bait.
*Participants must SET and REEL in their own catch.
Assistance with netting approved. Participants with physical limitations may receive assistance casting, see tournament officials for details.
In the event of a tie, prizes will be split,
all winners will receive 2023 Season Pass.
PIER RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All Pier Guests are required to have a current and valid WRISTBAND. Tourney participants will have TWO wristbands.
2. Passes are valid from the time of purchase until close or 5am the following day.
3. Each angler is limited to 3 rods. (2) may be SURF RODS no rods longer than 10ft. 3rd rod MUST BE STANDARD. Children under 12 may only bring one rod.
4. All CHILDREN UNDER 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
5. NO LITTERING, use trash cans provided down both sides of the pier.
6. Visitors displaying unsafe behavior (jumping, climbing, sitting on RAILS or LIGHTING) will be removed from the pier.
7. NO PETS
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED ON PIER
Tents, Canopies or Sun Shaders
Metal Crab Traps/Cages
Glass Items of Any Kind
Loud or obtrusive music/televisions
Grills or other Cooking Devices
Bikes or Scooter
No liquor allowed. No outside beer allowed.
BEER MAY BE PURCHASED IN GIFT SHOP.
Any guests exhibiting drunken or belligerent behavior will be escorted from the pier.
Please report any rude or dangerous behavior or situation to the PIER TEAM immediately, we are a family friendly pier and we plan on keeping it that way!